Out with the fan in with the light

                                   

So excited about my new drum light.  I searched and searched and finally found one on overstock.com for a very low price.   

I am a very impatient person when it comes to decorating so I decided to do this by myself and if wasn't hard at all.  

Basically you need to know a little bit about wiring and making sure you shut off the power to that room or the whole house if need be!   

I removed this ceiling fan first and then figured out the length I wanted for the light and connected all wires and hung it up. 

                                         
                                         
                           
                            
Exactly what I imagined! I just love eating in my beautiful dining room.  Can't wait for our first dinner party :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baseball stitch wall

Princess Tea Party