Cheesecake Factory chicken artichoke soup

Went To the cheesecake factory last week during Christmas vacation my favorite restaurant to go eat and I tried a soup that I have never tried before and it was so so so delicious, My mother-in-law and I looked up the recipe on Google to see if we could find a replica of it we found something similar and of course I came home and made it on New Year's Eve night....

One thing that was different about the recipe is I know that there were peas and red peppers instead of green peppers, I also had to add a lot more salt, But I suggest adding a little bit at a time to see your liking.

Here is the website or blog that I found it on and a picture of my soup as I was making it

http://mrsmonaghan.blogspot.com/2011/03/cheesecake-factory-recipes.html?m=1




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baseball stitch wall

Princess Tea Party