Bedroom makeover time



I can't believe we've only had this dresser and nightstand set for 5-years...it shows but it just doesn't seem that long.  I really didn't and don't want to have this new project because its just so tedious but the outcome is always fun.  

I started with one nightstand to make sure it looked good enough to do the dresser and other nightstand. 

Of course I used my favorite solution "deglosser" to begin the process. 

Here's the OLD...so scratched up and ready to be renewed! 



The process...




The finished product...


Also notice the lamp...it basically looked like this ( I forgot to take a pic of the before) 


While I was waiting for paint to dry I decided to fix the lamp up too... Just a little spray paint, gray on shade and white on lamp.



Now the dresser is next...ughghg 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baseball stitch wall

Princess Tea Party