Best thing I ever bought for my kitchen

I bought this pro chef from Tupperware a few years ago in red...actually I had a party and earned it FREE....the blade broke but I used the thing every single day for dinner. I called to see about ordering just the blade and they had a new version if the pro chef and they replaced the entire thing free!

I use this practically every night. I love it! I chop onions, green peppers, nuts, cooked hamburger meat etc. it comes with attachments to mix liquids and etc. I recommend this to the fullest. Best kitchen accessory ever!!!!

We like very fine ground beef in our tacos and chili so I always use this for those meals but anytime I use onions I chop in this!

You won't be disappointed if you get one.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baseball stitch wall

Princess Tea Party