Framed chalkboard

I know this is a very known craft but thought id blog about it just incase there were a few people that didn't know what to do. :).

You need:

A frame with the glass
Chalkboard paint (I used Martha Stewart from Michaels)
A mini roller
Spray paint for frame if needed



I bought a frame from Michaels for 11.99.

Take the glass out.

Add chalkboard paint into mini roller tray.

Roll on first coat of paint onto the glass (I used a mini fan to help it dry quicker, I am so impatient)

Meanwhile paint the frame if needed.

After about an hour put on another coat of chalkboard paint and repeat about 3 or 4 times. I did 3 coats. You may want to wait 24 hours before you actually write on it but do whatever paint instructions say.

I made Kalyssa one too ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baseball stitch wall

Princess Tea Party