Shoulder bag

I wanted to make Kalyssa a bag to carry her folder in to school so I decided to give it a shot, reminding you that I'm not super good at sewing but little projects like this give me lots of practice.

I always check out the clearance fabric at walmart. They always have cute fabric for 1.00 a yard so I found 3 fabrics to use that compliment eachother... I used 4 pieces cut into about 12"x 17" 2 for liners and 2 for outer, I also cut a small piece to make an outer pocket however I sewed it incorrectly and the pocket ended up being on the inside. :) still serves a purpose lol. Than I cut 4 pieces about 2"x24" for the straps. I have a better idea of how I'm going to do the next one so ill post an updated version at a later day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baseball stitch wall

Princess Tea Party