My Fitness Pal

I love the application on my phone called Myfitnesspal  I have lost 14 pounds since I started it. I have NEVER ever counted calorie intake and my cardio.  Losing weight really is all about just being aware of what you are doing and what you are intaking.  I can not believe all the "yuck" I used to put in my body. Chips, cookies, ice cream, and so on.

On this app you enter in how much you weigh and what your target weight is in the amount of time and it tells you how many calories you can intake for the day.  It can be hard at times especially when you are on the go like me....the easiest thing to do would stop at McDonalds and grab a Chicken sandwich that you think is healthy but really it is 600 calories and that is half of your calorie allowance.  You know this because when you add to your daily diary you type in McDonald Chicken sandwich and it tells you how many calories it has...you can also scan anything with a barcode to distinguish how many calories it has.

Try it...you will LOVE it this app.  It is FREE!  www.myfitnesspal.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baseball stitch wall

Princess Tea Party