Cowgirl Birthday Party


I recently had a cowgirl bday party for my daughter. We rented the room at a local farm owned by the city. It's called Rutledge-Wilson Farm, so cute my daughter chose 2 animals to be brought in so that her and her friends could pet them.


Found a patch at walmart that I just cut into a tie and ironed on a onesie for the baby. 

My daughter chose the Rabbit and the horse to pet at the farm. 

I think she was pretty proud of her party :) 


Ordered this western necklace and a cactus magnet for the kids to make as "craft" time!



I made most everything in the pics...including the tutu which i am really excited about.

The Bags I bought from Hobby lobby and then I bought the handkerchiefs from wal-mart for $1.00 a piece. I filled the bags with cookies, fruit snacks, a popper toy, candy and then the badge (from hobby lobby) on the outside.  I made the name labels with Western Font that I found online for free and scrap-booking paper.  Found a Wanted poster online for free that you can add your own picture and font.   Cactus juice was green hawaiin punch and 7-up!


I ordered these cute cupcake toppers from etsy.com personalized with your child's name All you have to pay is $5.00 for the file , cardstock, and a 2" cutter from hobby lobby or Michael's.  the napkins, cups, plates were ordered from celebrate express or birthday express.

Made the #"3" with fabric from walmart and iron on adhesive.  I just typed a 3 on word and made the font big and cut it out to trace on fabric.  Boots are from jc penneys, $30.00

This hat was adorable. It has a light up tiara on the front and I paid only $7.00 from amazon. 

Comments

  1. Great job!! I love your ideas... where did you get your son's hat??

    Leeanna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it at PFI Western Wear, you can find them online as well as in Springfield MO

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Baseball stitch wall

Princess Tea Party